Friday, September 30, 2005

i am just going to let this last for
just one more night.


i have this feeling that my body is failing. serious
my jaws seem to be dislocated cos' it hurts, my back hurts [which is bloody near my kidneys], my stomach bloats and aches for like zillion times a week.[i'm in love with poi chai pills!] and i pulled (displaces?) a vein on my poor feet, so now the vein moves when i scratch my feet [but actually i enjoyed the movin' vein, some kind of stinging sensation.]

haha.
i heard this joke on the radio
;
what route does a mad man take?

a pyschopath.
-faints-

anw, who can tell me what's lmao?

hmm.

OH, friendster has this 'who viewed me' section.
I WAS TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!
there were like so many strangers looking at my profile and i was totally unaware of it. it's like, the world is totally shrinked to a 4 sided computer screen. but i was quite relieved, perhaps even happy that now i know who's 'visiting' me, even though identities can still be hidden by simply remaining anonymous.

it did occur to me to close my friendster account,
cos' i thought it was simply too dangerous.
but i changed my mind,
cos' perhaps that's the only avenue,
i see life; constant movements and changes; and updates.
sitting down or standing up;
let it be. let me be.

sch was fun with only 3 of us attending PE, 9 came to sch, 8 attended lit and econs and 1 jaslyn attending mr chew's maths class.
fabulous.

singapore is going to become a NO SMOKING COUNTRY
bye smokers. bye friendster's hates => backstabbers, liars and smokers.
bye lung cancer.
it's time to quit. and lead a yellowless teeth life. ((:

haha. soon they will have to smoke in this room as small as toilet cubicle and queueing for a number for their 3 secs of freedom! ((:

haha.

i am gng mad.
7 more days to my BIRTHDAY! -beams-

i'm going to be SEVENTEEN!
it's time to act my age ((: a lady and a leader of tomorrow ((:

today, i realised strawberry venezia icecream tastes BERRYGOOD
and crescent girls' is REALLYREALLYREALLY darnCOOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home