Thursday, September 29, 2005

i love to see life in your life.

and

i love to see mine dwindling on the same spot.


'days after days, eons after eons,'
i am still the same.

i can't stop myself from havin' reminiscence of the past. tell me who can shut herself from all thoughts, guilt pangs and sadness and not feel a single thing? tell me who? it's hard not to feel the relativism and seriously, i can't stop harping on it. i can't. if i could, i would be much better off.

it's ok, it's alright.

life's still good ((:
cause... cause...
i see life as merely life.
literally.

((:

i miss lots of pple. esp, my kfc friends.
seriously
)):




"So tell me why do I have to explain myself baby, ey
Cuz girl you gotta admit that there's nothing more for me to say
Ooh yeay"
-craig david (I Don't Love You) No More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home