Monday, September 19, 2005

I AM SO PISSED OFF!
RAH!

i can't stand the 9pm show on channel 8. it's such an evil show. they should make it PG or NC16 man. it's TOTALLY unsuitable for kids!! evil doctors. evil scientists. -screams-

doctors = life savers?
we need to question the roles of various occupations once again.
are we going against basic human rights, social values for the sake of wealth, acheivements and status? are economic success more important than abiding with social values?

SIGH.

i am going to mug.
)):

i LOVE stating an overgenralising statement.
-guys are so redundant.
ROAR


`I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
-kelly clarkson because of you.
[heard that this song is written for her mum. ]

oh i saw slyvester sim again.

anothervirtual eyecandy! i found her on www.gettyimages.com

SHE'S FREAKING HOT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OGGLES! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home