Sunday, July 10, 2005

things are much more better now ((:
to realise that what i've done is beauty in God's precious sight.
to honour Him
and He will honour and bless me.
something for me to be thankful of.
((:

things are so different now.
i mean school life.
"seems like your life becomes grey after wearin the grey uniform. wait till u reach j2, your face will even turn grey."
something quoted from benzie dio, my funky lit teacher ((:
it's not the exact words lah. but ya.
sigh.
wrong choices.
i don't know.
this life, is the toughest period of my life.
SERIOUSLY!
it's like. i really hate nj.
HATE.
with a CAPITAL 'H'!
sigh. i know i shld make my life more bearable. and i am dng that.
really.
so i still smile.
i still go sch.
i still attend band.
this is my wrong choice.
this is my life.

waiting for the rainbow after the storm ((:
still hopeful! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home