Monday, June 13, 2005

i am a little upset.
no one visits my blog anymore )):

no more entries bitching abt ethanol seah
no more entries abt town trips with my families.
blah.
in fact,
i am really affected by the band.
seriously affected.
)):
i used to wonder that i could just put on a heck care attitude abt what i really feel abt the band.
i used to think that band pple are bunch of losers.
perhaps
i am the sore loser.
cos' i can't play well and i don't give the positive attitude towards the band.
but i played my part.
i don't pon even though i really feel like it )):
i just feel that going for band is more like a responsibility than passion which was what used to spur me on. crescent band spirit! and how i admired mrs chua.
anw, that's not the point.
the point is,
i feel really alone in band.
like just being there for the sake of being there.
no one will even realised my absence or presence. blah. except when mr leong mocks at me in front of the entire band.
like whateverr.

i have enough of ranting.
perhaps i just want attention.

whateverr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home