Sunday, June 12, 2005

new skin ((:
anti-racism x)
was talking about these bands with jean ystd. she said i need it critically cause i'm a major racist.
WHAHAHA!

i confess.
i am a BIG MAJOR RACIST!
i decided to change. no more racist jokes!
haha

fannymommy left,
again.
miss her so much! she's still superduperr sweet! ((:
miss the nienie family.
in fact, i miss my old life.
i miss the old band.
i miss the old school.
i miss the old class.
i miss the old me.

i am not a major attituder.
i try to mix around. i tried.
but i can't. i can't stand losers.
sorry.
give me up, please.

oh whatever.
rant as i might.
but no one will care.

and i am missing someone.
someone who used to talk to me online.
someone who always cheered me up.
someone who i always enjoyed interacting with.
someone who always play minesweeper flag with me.
sigh.
things will hopefully be the same.

i pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home