Saturday, July 02, 2005

POST CT
yay! it's finally post ct!!! ((:
i gonna flunk my maths terribly.
aiyeah.
only can blame myself.

anw,
post ct is gonna be fun.
i hope.

started off with coming late for band cause i went to collect my olevel cert!
revisiting my alma mater, CRESCENTTTTTTT is super fun!
i miss the healthy canteen food!! and teachers
and of course,
the environment!! ((:
CRESCENT IS DAMN HAPPENING LAH!
i will punch anyonne if they say crescent sucks, except crescentians.
cause crescentians never treasure what they have,
until they lose it.4
SERIOUSLY!
then rushed back for band )):
shan't describe on that.
so
after band was F U N!
i saw this ac guy, from nj for 1st 3 mths.
he was like on the way home lah!
so no life.
and before he left nj, he was sayin that i will be mugging my ass out in nj
and have no life!
HE THEN NO LIFE LAH!
WHAHAHA!
okie. super mean. i take back my words!
but HAHAHA!

town-ingggggg! ((:
the rojaks and the bitchings.
that's the fun part lah!
and BIGGG chunky earrings! ((:

i refused to go home,
so pool-ed with the guardian forcers.
they damn mean lah. said i treat them as spare tyres.
sigh )):
NO LAH!
my bestest brothers! ((:

anw,
LOVE rojak, forcers to the APPLE CORE!!! ((:
-muahhhhhhh! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home