Friday, December 19, 2003

10 days to concert.
ahaha. waiting anxiously for the concert. seems like a long time since i wore my band u. and i think i misplaced my vest. die!! left it in band room i hope. yeah! *grinz*
our playing still have a large room of improvement. ^_^
anyway, according to deb. whoever got the level two tix, are the tix behind the band.
so see the backs of the pple only lehx! i got 3 tix from there. sob.
congrats to deb and benedict! ms bm and mr dm! congrats.
deb. yeah. u really deserved it. but ermx lead the band well k.
it's impt to keep the band gng even if u leave u must do a good job for ur jnrs to take over. i am sure u are able to uphold the good name of DMB. go on manz!
dun be like 5d.
startin to panic with my hmwk. nth done. bleahx.
lost my eng tys. lost my physic hmwk sheet. well done manz! hee hee~!
oh well!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home