Tuesday, May 22, 2007

i realised i am not exactly a very optimistic person, in fact, pretty far from being that.

work's fine. pretty alright actually.
you just need to smile and act blur through all troubles and criticisms.

like what qiling have written that she can't work under criticisms and condemnations,
neither can i. it just brings your morale down a threshold.

but the happy thing is that i realised my colleagues are oh-so-nice! ((:
even with the kodak booth guy (omg, he is damn cute!)
i like it when we all feel the same sentiments, which means i am not alone! :D

anyway, the other day i made the little boy cry cos i burst his balloon was so my fault
i was tryin so hard to be a smart alec.

we have to keep the kids' balloons cos they can't bring it into the zoo. they looked so upset that i promised them that i could turn their balloons into dogs, giraffes and more.
so when i was twisting the balloons, one of it burst. (SHITTTT!) i seriously didn't know what to do. so i went around the area looking for balloons. at cheers, the retail shop and also at kfc. kfc only have those round balloons with the old man printed on it.

the rest of my colleagues were busy laughing away i tell you.

then i decided to be real honest. (maybe not cos i wanted to tell them that it burst when we kept it due to our carelessness) anyway, one of the balloons have been twisted into a dog already so it would be pretty obvious that i have been playing with the balloons. so i decided to twist it back to the long long balloon.

so wrong. cos it burst again. now left with one white balloon.

shit. thank God we have some orang utan softtoy to spare so i decided to use them to bribe the kids. so at the end of the day the kids came happily, trotting out of the gate beside cheers and skipped to me with their maids holding them.

boys: can we have our balloons backkk?
me: haha! you still rem your balloons?

boys: so can we have them back? (even the maids were looking at me expectantly.)
me: hmm. hmm. I AM SO SORRY COS THE BALLOONS BURST! but i got orang utans for u!

maids, mum and boys were damn bloody shocked
but maids, mum and 2 boys were super pleased with the orang utans except one boy.

him: I WANT MY BALLOON! x 10000000000000
me: i still got one left. you want?

mum: better not. just in case all 3 start fighting for it.

-boy still crying and me looking at mum helplessly and passing her the orang that the boy refused to take-

mum sensed my desperate cries for help, carried the boy and comforted him. she then glanced back and smiled at me. at that instance, i so wanted to bury myself in a hole and suffocate myself to death.

smart alecs ought to be shot.

my new work politics: work smart to cover yours and your colleagues' asses.

i saw jinnie and the jurong gardens school kids coming to the z o o for camp ((:
i miss those days that mistakes will be easily overlooked.

what will you do if your friend lost her trust in you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home