Thursday, May 03, 2007

more campha people at the zoo! :D
i hope there will be camps in the ZOO!

i'm going to the zoo zoo zoo
how about you you you?
you can come too too too.
i'm going to the zoo zoo zoo

me and grace joined the few ac girls (qingyu, tricia and ky) down at children aid society to tuition the kids!
haha! i had this pri 3 kid, hari and his friend joined us too! it was terribly funny :D
didn't know what to teach him after a few maths problems so i asked the teacher what should i do. the teacher just asked me to teach anything, anyhow teach also can.

GUESS WHAT WE END UP DOING!!!

we started gossipping. hari's friend was telling me abt the girl hari likes and blah blah!
they told me some random stuff about school. did some random stuff.
hari started cat fighting with another boy and his friend told me cos' they both like the same girl!

how cute is this! ((:

and i taught them how to do the 'Everybody Dance Now' cheer when i am supposed to help him with his academic work!!!

so please please don't hire me as a teacher!

supper with grace and ky!!! i am meeting grace wayyyyyyyy too often!!
KY I MISS YOU! I BET U MISS ME TOO! :D

happy bday ash!! xinlin got a boyfriend with a funky ahma!!
oh, and thanks for inviting me to ur NON-CLICHE birthday bash!
and there's no need to buy a present for best friend's boyfriend right?

the taxi uncle was hilarious ((:
what's media corp?

keeper's attachment tomorrow!
i get to wear the keeper's boots and feed the butterflies, cockroaches, pigeons and LEMURS!
and hope i see flossie and her baby :D

random keep-in-touch
it's so over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home