Friday, April 27, 2007

hello people i am still alive, even though i tried killing ALL my colleagues on a buggy.

my senior taught us how to drive the buggy today and hell, it was nerve wrecking-ly fun!
when i first stepped on the pedal to unbrake and accelerate, i stepped so hard on the forward pedal that it went flyingggg.

I WAS SO FREAKING SCARED!
my senior was like screaming at me at the top of her lungs lah!
and all my colleagues' face were in total distraught.

that was def a kodak moment.
)):

anw, for the rest of the time when i was driving the buggy i was so paranoid and nervous that my senior has to remind me to breathe.

i am the dumb blond in the zoo lah. forever the one making silly jokes and bloopers
YELLS!

but buggy driving was EGG-CITING!!
and i am the youngest buggy driver in the zoo! (according to hafizah!)

KAYAKING TOMORROW!
HOW CRAZY IS THIS! I AM SO SCARED LAHHH!
but i think it will be fun! -crosses fingers-

please dont let me see floating dead cats and dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home