Saturday, March 24, 2007

one of the kids drew this for me. and it reads, "ANY JIE JIE!"
so when on earth did my name become ANY officially? haha!


the few of the few instructors that i really got to talk to (or crap with)!
sam ((: my mirror and the bear!
and yes, I SEE JASLYN!!! we were in the camp as so she proclaimed that she wanna see me!
but apparently her blog stated otherwise! haha!
my mirror should stop calling me jocelyn! I AM ANNIE!
this camp was short. was it even a camp? oh, let's just call it a one day event.
hmm. life's hard. kids are hard. teachers are hard.

but it's still seemingly enjoying :D
and i still love the ART house a lot. A LOT!
and we even got the opportunity to step into the chamber and sit on l ee kua n yew's chair!!
(i didnt get to sit cos the teachers and kids were! i must act professional!)
haha!

i should stop getting a pri 3 camp!!
haha.

after the camp, i have to get down to raffles place for the SIF appreciation ceremony.
and i need to change into a dress!! and i brought the wrong shoes!!!
so i hafta scout arnd for matching shoes around raffles place and whoohoo!
i got a really nice pair for only $15!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D



we took a pic with the president too!! i changed out of my dress soon after the big shots leave.
my aceh eyecandy was there too! haha! so over.

and our newest addition for project coast2coast is SO CUTEEEE and SMALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home