Thursday, March 08, 2007

i am going for my first camp tomorrow :D
that means i am officially ja slyn's colleague!!!

but i am not doing camp with ja s tomorrow
gonna meet new people, make new friends, so life at camp won't be too unbearable.

would be taking a camp of primary 3s from d e la sel le pri!
primary 3s should be quite cute right? PLEASE TELL ME THEY DO!
thank God it's near my house so i won't need to wake up THAT early even though it's still really early.

today was a really good day :D
i quit snappin at ky! HAHAHA!
and told her a truckloads about my nj days, esp those with s24 and a01 ((:

went down to tampiness north P C F to visit this little boy with autism
it seems really hard to put a special need kid into a mainstream class, especially when the class strength is 1 teacher to 25 kids.

(FYI: P C F are the P A P kindergartens)

i am really into this field. kids with special needs. it really interests me alot. alot. alot.
i am happy, so as long as i am with kids. but i am definitely not cut out to be a teacher who teaches academic stuff. i will lose my temper and pray so hard that i could open their brains and insert the information in.

hahaha. learnt a lot over this field work. even though we are there for audit purposes.
saw this kid who was damn cute

and i played with this bunch of kids.

boys: you how old? -giggles-
me: I AM SIX YEARS OLD! SAME AS ALL OF YOU!
boys: -giggles damn loudly- you bluff people. i also six years old. but you so tall!
me: [squatted down] now i am same height already!!
boys: you squatting of course shorter lahhhh! you are big 6yrs old. we are small 6 years old!

haha! how cute is this! :D

then they were doing blow art. blowing the paint to make an art peice.
this little boy put red paint on his fingers and threatened to put it on my face too.

me: orh hor! i tell my daddy you bully me
him: you very baby leh! paint on the face cannot wash away arh!

so mean right!! haha! but also so adorable!

hope my camp will turn out greattt! :D
activity's at sentosa! i can see guano! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home