Saturday, March 10, 2007

i am back :D
this 45 hours of fun, sun, 8 years and going 9 kids, endless naggings, cheers, occassional (maybe not) scoldings and stares, loads of 'everybody dance now'

i am so tired. went to slp at 3 am and was woken up at the girls who were sleeping in the hall at around 5 plus. and they actually slept at 12am!
when i laid down in my sleeping bag, i can still hear their screamings, noises, complaints and everything ringing in my ear.

off to bed. before my bro kills me.
more SOON! cos' i got LOADSS TO share!

one kid wrote in the evaluation form
"i love my instructors because they are very sweet. xiang xiang is sweet because he gave me sweets and annie is sweet because she is sweet!"

how sweet! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home