Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i just ranted a truckloads but i deleted them away.
publishing it will make me seem like an ignorant, self-obsessed, spoilt, immatured and unconsiderate brat.
it's seriously killing me )):

stop thinking that it's an obligation that i am so passive, mellow and whatmore.
i am dng it for the sake of all of you. to make you guys happy.
and i am depriving myself from all the fun, life and youth i am supposed to get before i lose them to the harmful clutches of time.

part of me wanna be the annie a long time ago.
strong-headed, irritating, fast to anger, rebellious and everything
when i still get my way.

)):
i just want to make use of my long break before uni starts
can't i? is that too much to ask for?

a few pics from camp thanks to ya oxing


that's all. it's hard to juggle ms nice and ms evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home