Friday, December 08, 2006

i guess i hate it when i fail for the first time.

maybe i am just not cut out to serve the community. i need to get a grip.
should i just get another job? a paperwork job and bore myself to death but at least get a reasonable pay?

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I FREAKING WANT!

alright. in case you guys don't know what shit i've gotten myself into.

I SCREWED UP MY INTERVIEW FOR MY INTERNSHIP!

alright. so what's the hype right?
it's the first interview i ever had and who on earth needs to do powerpoint slides for interview?

so i needed to do 2 proposal for them (CDC). to come up with the new programme for CLAP! (who knows abt CLAP! by CDC please drop a message) and secondly, come up with a community service programme in-sync with their vision and mission.

fine. these proposals are fine. but guess what.
my com was down, my bro has to lend the laptop to some girl (girl is more impt than his sister's future!) and at wilson's place, i just can't seem to download my powerpoint slides.
then i forwarded my ppt to my sis, hoping that she could open and at least print out a copy of my slides for me, AND SHE FORGOT!!!so there goes. my sis then suggested that we go to cdc earlier (my sis works there) then we can use the com to print the slides out. and what more, HER PRINTER WAS SPOILT! how lucky can i get? so when she finally got my slides printed out, i only had like 10mins to rehearse, prepare my presentation.

)):

this is like how tragic.

i guess those other intern applicants have the help from their family, but i think i've none, none at all. my sis refused to help cos' she said it was unfair, my bro would rather help a girl than me.
alright. i am just being me, petty and still petty.

i am feeling indignant, unjustified and of course angry with myself.
i just want to bury myself in a hole and cry for eternity.

i need to get a grip.
and guess what i told my sis

me: nevermind, waitress' pay also higher than this.

and after the interview,
sis: your waitress' pay also higher than this right?

and when i told my bro that i screwed it up.
me: i screwed up my interview. i am stuck to being a waitress.
bro: okay. then work hard alright ((:

i think they were being encouraging. but you know, how it completely sucks inside?

there's no turning back right?
maybe ncss might consider me or feiyue.
i will not give up.

and guess what, i completely forget to blog about prom.
it was alright lah! quite fun.
i like this shot!

post prom at chijmes with chewy, jj, qiling, guan and kaijie was a little tipsy.
i've to finish all the drinks that we ordered but the rest refused to drink.

anyway, i am VERY BUSY.
sob.

but thank God, i am leaving soon.
leaving on a jetplane. bye world.
i hope i die in a tsunami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home