Saturday, November 18, 2006

i had such a looooooonnnnnnnnnng day today!!

went down to help mrs goh to sell schoolbags today. mad was late lah.
so we have to run from the mrt station to the school
AND DO YOU KNOW HOWWWWW FAR IT IS?

and i talked so much my colleague said i talked "machiam machine gun"
quote unquote. i hope madddy had fun :D
so many kidss! lovelove! i fell in love with this bespectacled boy and his sister :D
me and mad then cabbed down to crescent for alumni band.
and it was so tiring cos' we haven had lunch yet and were TOTALLY FAMISHED!

after alumni, went down to trinity church with grace and yy for their worship service.
it's like sis' church. sing sing sing and raise your hands.
i finally rem the song that i've learnt at guan's church!

i've no other gods before you.
with all my heart.
with all my mind.
with all my soul

i love lilian. she's still the same.
the lilian who always says the most sensible, most comforting things.
thank God.

humans are so static yet so filled with changes.

anyway, my affairde, i will be praying for you still :D

then had dinner with the weirdest bunch of pple.hahaha! don't kill me.
they make the most pun-y and weirdest comments and they behave so differently from those guys that i hang out with (looks at khairi and guan. shakes head)
i think even ser ping was a little shocked by all these CREATIVE COMMENTS
wierd wierd. still chanting.
oh and my affair de can'tttttt stop eating. we eat and eat and eat and eat.
and it was my first meal for the day and my stomach really could get it. so i sorta regurgitated.'
so full lah. rice. stingray. kangkong. satay. rice cake. teh tarik. island creamery. polky.

I SAW THIS REALLY CUTE BABY! HIS NAME IS TIMOTHY! :D
he ran over to me and shouted "JIEJIE!!"
it was magical. exhilarating. pleasing and heartwarming.

oh! i think i am weird.
whenever i passed by my hse's playground when walking home,
if i hear any kids' laughters, I WILL LAUGH TO MYSELF!
HOW WEIRD AM I!

haha. alright. what a loooooonng loooong day. i need a insonmia-less night )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home