Friday, December 01, 2006

i am so busy )):

m usical ev ening was hilarious. pple commented that the alumni was the best performance for the night lah!! like ARE YOU KIDDING??? haha. hilarious shit.

work was insane. i folded like 400 napkins (which i see no use lah! in the end the guests also throw all these napkins on the floor waiting for us to pick them up!)

i coloured my hair red! :D
just red streaks. actually not much diff.
oh! but i realised that my friends are having longer hair after going into jc and my hair just keep getting shorter and shorter.

I AM GONNA KEEP LONG HAIR!

met affair and yy and their friend, maggimee hair in town to help affair shop for prom dress.
affair is damn hilarious. and we were out to look for a dress cheaper than shuyi's.

slack today. LIKE FINALLY! was supposed to meet mad to extend my passport in which mad decided not to go and i decided to be lazy and slack at home.
meeting at westcoast cc for the aceh trip again.
today was quite productive. i am quite scared actually.
all the expectations, results, goals, aims. everything.

WORK TOMORROW )):
not much choice. i need to earn for my living expenses over in aceh.

my friend is leaving to navy tomorrow.
take care :D


the esco.
i think i must start looking like an 18yr old.
no more sweet 16 for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home