Tuesday, January 10, 2006

happy hari raya haji to all my malay friends!!
which are only a handful tho )):

it's NOT that i am racist or whatsoever,
i just happen to be in classes with mostly chinese ever since sec sch o_0
but it's ok, it's not the quantity that matters, it's the QUALITY :D

sag-c is such a funny clique name :D -rofl-
but at least i AM at ease with them ((:
there are people i really can't get along with.
they get under my skin.

i love my life now tho' it's significantly gray,
but apparently, everyone is still in their high spirits now ((:
but it's going to suck sooner or later.
and it will sink in again.

i kinda wish it will just stop there, but perhaps not.
it kindof sucks to be so restricted.

nienie outing tmrw!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
it's time to update our already faded neoprints :D
jean asked me to blog abt her. alright. we both lead uncolourful life.
BUT IT'S OK!!! :D



`l locked my door upon myself,
bar them out; but who shall wall
Self from myself, most loathed of all.
-christina rossetti


i guess i'm losing myself.
and yes jean, there's a thousand reasons why i hate myself too.
come back, annie.


mistergod,
this is annie.
i still love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home