Sunday, January 30, 2005

another week in njc.
my friends are super mean
they asked, why has njc stolen my life away.
so mean lah!
i think i'm a bit slower that's why i need to mug more.
)):

i am terribly sick this week
fever. headache. flu. cough.
i think i coughed so much that my lungs are exploding.
and i bought this strepsils cough lozenges.
it really sucks.
don't buy it.
i was really desperate to cure my cough.
but it really sucks lah.
i think i am aggravating my cough cause i've been fried stuff.
cant control my desire!
yah. was so sick that i didnt go sch on tues.
ponned band on wed. ponned touch on thurs.
but i ran roadrun on fri.
my phlegm was like stuck in the middle of the throat and can't spit it out.
damn gross.

i got my first medal in njc
got 10th in roadrun! ((:

update another time!

oh!
i am having nicer snrs! x)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home