Thursday, January 06, 2005

nj is definitely not that dead!
in fact, it's quite fun! ((:
my og+ogls are super duper LAME!
my family [luciano] is EVER lamer!
but it actually made orientation more interesting!

highlights since mon.
war game!
luciano rawks lah! we were so cooperative and united. attackers attacking, protected with 4 lines of defence! was DUPER cool, even though i was a bit not so enthu ):
og dinner/lunch!
my og is like mad over mind games. coffee tea, open close. fuzzy wuzzy... everything! our og had silly forfeits, like acting like a car to order food thru mac's drive through. pole dancing. CRAZINESS!!!!
mass dance!
i'm super evil lah. shan't announce everything here. but ya. i'm still waiting for my prince charming to take my hand! WHAHAHAHAHA! crap |:

bbq/dance party tmrw.
there will be more fun i guess.
hopefully lectures won't be that boring.

i'm tired.
ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home