Wednesday, November 24, 2004

i pierced my oh-so-not-virgin ears!
WOOHOOO! ((:
it's limegreen ear stud!

shopped with zihua, xuyun and lyd after PAE briefing.

i wondered who helped mdm kwan write our testimonial.
it's was quite well-written.
"annie is in every aspect a highly capable student.
I [kwan] have great confidence in her ability to
optimize her talents and
succeed in all her futute undertakings"

WHAHAHAHA! this is damn corny lah!
this form teacher don't even teach me and she dont even know my name.
-faints-

anw. back to the shopping part. xuyun bought her prom dress
and i reckon my prom dress is so long3 zhong4.
so long!
but nvm.
i look tall in it!
which is GOOD! ((:

and i lost my 6mths old contacts.
flushed it down the sink lah.
heart pain.
and i have no more money left for my new pair of shoes )):

and!
i got a job
as a
kindergarden teacher! ((:
gonna bribe my kids on the first day of work
with my fave
kit kat chunky mini! x)
they must LOVE me man!
quite exciting.
and my mum found me kids for me to tuition them next yr.
in another words.
i gonna be a tuition teacher!!

anw. watch shutter.
super freaky!

gonna cut and highlight my hair tmrw
ciaos! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home