Friday, November 12, 2004

it's yet another slacking day!
RAH!
but i am having fun on my tag board.
pple,
pls tag lehx! ((:
WAHAHA!
sounds like a thick skinned freak! x)


perhaps it's true.
i am not behaving like one of my age.
i am not growing at a reasonable age.
or perhaps, i'm not growing at all.
'cos
i'm still having a mentality of 5 yrs old.

and i am upset
'cos my sis scolded me for being insensible,
unable to prioritise my life,
splurging on e v e r y t h i n g.
and thanks to her,
she suggested that i shld eat just bread instead of gng out to eat.
and soon i will become
ms bread! )):
but i am not gng to compromise.
eating is my life!!
no food. no annie.
i rather sacrifice all entertainment for food!
FOOD, glorious food.
and she scolded me in front of all the strangers.
so maluated! )):
i will never go shopping with her again.
BLAHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home