Sunday, November 14, 2004

and that previous entry was from my MAMASANwife. she's getting too free cos there's not much buisness, [she's getting too unattractive for cheekopeh] so she's going to be unable to provide for me anymore. WHAHAHA! x)

she keeps laughing at my innocent password. )): HMPHX! i am gng to shave off her slighty visible EYEBROW. and that's good! ((: cause she can save money for not gng for eyebrow trimming. WHAHAHA!
-watch out, wifey!

my siblings are undergoing a revolution. they are becoming nice to me! ((: my bro volunteered to treat me to macs breakfast and he went all the way to buy it for me! x) and whenever my sis goes shopping, she will call and ask whether i need anything! maybe they having some ulterior motive! but i like it this way! ((:

okie. this entry is lame.
ciaos. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home