Thursday, November 11, 2004

i finally understood the feeling of
wanting and needing.
i hate the feeling of wanting something very badly.
that feeling is further aggravated when
that something
is placed right before you
and just when u are about to reach out for it,
it's gone. *poof

i know i am like a lil girl, a spoilt brat, an insensible kid.
i am like living in my own world.
walking my own talk.

i reckon and admit that waiting is my forte,
but waiting has become a dreadful task.
and i really can't wait for o levels to be over.
my patience are really running real low,
esp during this 8 days break
and everyday seems like a repetition of the previous day,
living each day as if it was yesterday,
unable to distinguise the different dates and time of this world.

everyone says it will be over soon.
how soon. 9 days? 216 hours?
why must our lives be numbered?

i am not ranting.
RAH!

pardon me. )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home