Thursday, October 07, 2004

"Don't shed a tear,
cause it rains in heart.
If you do,
I'll wipe them away.
And if you need me,
I'll carry the sun over the miles,
just to see the sunshine on your face."

today's happy day! ((:
cause i am a happy girl today! x) i simply love today! for it's my BIRTHDAY!
it's demoralising cause i had a 3 hrs mock test. and i got back all my results today. but it it's still so rawking cause i got my wonderful nienie family! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
i was actually shopping with them for my bday gift for two full days without knowing it. and i was tricked. so tricked. but it was sweet with the special appearance in the funny booklet! and that funny booklet made me cry lah! like wth! so touched k! ((:

thanks nienie family for being such a wonderful bunch of friends. though nienie is like left with 3 pple only with lots of other cliques cause we are all social butterflies! but we are still a HAPPY FAMILY! nienie rawks cause we are funny and funky! ((:

fanny is the fabulous friend u can ever have. she's blur as dory but she's funny and her jokes are lame. super lame! xP her guardian always send me home cause i'm so spoilt since my dad drives me to school. she's just like a lil mummy that looks after your welfare. nothing will ever go wrong in her presence. thanks so much for whatever you have done for me. thanks for all those corny jokes that i really feel like fainting. thanks for being my first friend in c3. thanks for sacrificing your guardian to send me home! love you lots for today. really wanna give u guys a big hug today. but a bit paiseh! ahahaha! xP

my dearest MAMASANwife!
u are the rawkiest woman on earth! thanks for being so scheming and don't have any ideas on my gummy bear arh! u got ur lolli! xP i love u so so so so so much. it's going to be cliche to write out our love story cause we talked abt it everytime. every letters, every laughters, every quarrels, every displeasures, we still never fail to love each other SO much! thanks for everything. esp that tiny surprise, but things are never gonna be the same, i swear i won't be at the same spot again. i need to move on. even though it hurts me so much last time, but i will rather it be like this now. it's nicer. real friendship. no ulterior motive. no more being an ahsoh, at least not for now. gonna miss you like mad when we part to study for o levels and work hard so we can march into hcjc together! and we are going acjc together! x) yayee! =D i won't miss you that bad since first 3 mths will be together. better pray that i get in! x)

today rawks! ((:
thanks to those who messaged, tagged, wished my blessed birthday!
LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!
to MARS and BACK!

and. i got myself a new brother! x)
i forced him to! cause he's tooooo cute! =D




`if i had a wish, i would be your tears,

to be born in your eyes and to die on your lips,
but if you were my tears,
i would never cry in fear of losing you.
-i will rather it be like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home