Wednesday, October 06, 2004

i'm freaking jealous! x(
the entire world is going to swarm to the good jcs and what am i left to?
the food stall in taka? to sell cookies?
i'm jealous the beili can still read her book and acted nonchalant
when ms chua announced that she had topped the level for amaths.
jealousy is getting all over me.
which is bad )):
THIS AIN'T FAIR! )):

alright. i'm acting like a sore loser.
i was the one who cant resist the temptation of coming online.
i was the one who spent all the time watching tv.
i was the one who went town even before the exams end.
i was the one. i was the one.
it's me. yea.
i'm guilty.

yah. even though it was supposed to be a sad day since i'm flooded with all my horrid results, the half nienie family went to watch The Ghost. it was FREAKING scary! i was peeping through my fingers to watch this movie lah! gin was hiding behind her bag and fanny was sinking herself in the seat lah.
nienie outings for 2 consecutive days! so fun! i wonder how will we be like when we go on our own ways. fanny going to aussie. me and gin in s'pore. jo in her rjc, ph with her MSG. and everyone will have their successful careers and i'll be satisfy with my ambition to be a social worker. =D simplicity is beauty. ((:

what will i turn out to be? will i change my ambition?
am i not growing at the normal rate?
am i just sliding backwards day by day?

alright. tmrw is my bday. and my doom's day.
with all my prelims results.
cookies stall, here i come.



`u expect me to turn all around just for you?
i'm no longer that naive girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home