Tuesday, September 21, 2004

had my worst paper. PHYSuckICS.
i seemed to undergo a catalytical cracking in my brain!
had a splitting headache after the paper.
and the catalyst was my dearest physics.
-kapui!-

i'm happy cause it's over! ((:
westmall-ed with fanny! bought my buttie-fly md! =D
and downloaded all the com's songs into the buttie-fly md!!! HAPPY! YAY! ((: fanny is so rocking!
LOVE HER SOOOOOOOO MUCH! x)

had a disturbed sleep last night.
i remembered 4 of my dreams.
and it was all so crappy! x)
OH!
on average, a person will have 7 dreams a night.
those with very sound sleep with have none.
those with disturbed sleep will remember most of it.
so i assumed that i had a disturbed sleep.
and i think the culprit is PHYSuckICS!!
[everything is physics' fault lah!! xP]

out of my life.
but in my mind.
you will always be there,
no matter how hard i try.
it's still there.
but i know, i won't be back to that original spot again.
not ever again.
expecting nothing, but hoping for a miracle.
and when the miracle comes, i'll be over the moon! x)

i can't wait for saturday!
i'll bid farewell to my dearest prelims! =D
andddddddd have trio outing with neoprints and food!

i love tmrw cause there's no school ((:

i'm back to the before june holidays' happy mood! =D




`i yearn for nothing more.
my pride pulls me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home