Friday, October 01, 2004

i feel insulted when i see that taiwan pple burning our singapore flag. they are SO mean to burn my flag and they were even cheering and jeering when they were burning! this flag symbolises our state, our country, our HOME! my heart was aching when i saw the burnt flag.
-BISH them lah!-

granny's bdae buffet today. was boring! dead boring. my cousins are super cute though. he sang the birthday song alone. HIS SOLO lah! he was like 'ah ma, make a wish! ah ma, blow the candles! ah ma, blow blow!' spoilt kid tho. he fights with his neighbours' kids. cried when my aunt refused to let him cut the cake. wore branded shoes since he was 1 year old. and practically, my whole family gave in to him. and he refused to give me a goodbye kiss. -blahhhhhhhh! xP

and i did smth mean today and i'm sorry for that.
i wanted to tell gin that i dislike my bro's new gf. i typed the sms, and i sent it to my brother! he replied. saying he knew it. but he wants it and he likes it. alright. frivolous ah pek.

aunt: ur bro bring gf to ahma's house arh?
me: yah.
aunt: the same one as before?
me: no. not the same. a new one.
aunt: everytime i see him, sure change one.
aunt 2: even my child realised. 'this jiejie is different from the previous jiejie right, mummy?'

the only engaging conversation i had. i was nodding my head throughtout the conversation, agreeing unanimously to what my aunts have said. frivolous brother.

but i'm sorry, for being so mean. telling straight on his face that i disliked her. i didn't even turn to look at her. was practically ignoring her. i should have respected my bro's decision. since he was the one who chose her. sorry bro.

ss mock was funny. with ow swee lan. x)
we were practically talking in the exam hall when we were having mock. and she was SO DEAF to not hear us. poor hc was caught to do her work beside ow. too bad! xP ow was the only one who don't know how to use powerpoint also. different era lah. pinning her bra strap to her blouse so that it won't drop out. -faints- funky teachers we've got in crescent.

failed my PHYSuckICS mcq )):
mr lim can go and be a vocalist instead of a teacher lah.
shoo him!

down with LIM!




`waiting for that day for someone to tell me what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home