Thursday, October 28, 2004

24 days
to after o levels! [20/11/04]
And 24 days is better than 25 days! x)
realised there's a typical blog entry template for the sec4s.
which is "things to do after o levels!"
perhaps after reading all the things we gonna do,
we will feel more motivated to study?
and this is my exact sentiments.
fast forward the clock LAH!

hee hee! in lala mood today,which is rare since the start of self-studying period.
so...
i'm HAPPY GIRL! =D

decided to dedicate the rest of the entry for my dearest MAMAsanWIFE! x)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and her. and this is our ONLY funkay pose. we always act cute. BLAH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
we took this on the last day of school. we are wife and wife. our genders are a mystery!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
crescent toilet rawks! even tho the soap is expired. but all the jcs' toilet that i went was MUCH worse than our toilet! our toilet is a big as a living room! x)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
our cafe galilee studying plain only lasted for 2 weeks since the start of sch. i miss the free sandwich! )):

WAHAHAHAH! she will be super amused lah! =D
my blogging craving is off!
so off i go!


`Have no fear when your tears are fallin'
I will hear your spirit callin'
And I swear that I'll be there, come what may

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home