Friday, September 17, 2004

due to my sudden impulse to write the question number for my geog paper,
i wrote the WRONG question number.
anddddddd my whole qustions will be marked WRONG!
woooooohooooooo!
15 marks gone! )):
karen tan was nice. she told me she will be lenient.
lenient to a small/large extent?

but i'm glad that prelims are coming to an end.
d e a d e n d.
i'm ready to go fly kite for the first 3 months! =D
it's f u n, i reckoned.
when everyone is studying in a jc for first 3 mths,
i'll be at paul's shop`P.osh selling brownies and cookies
or even waitress at the shangri-la hotel.
[this is not a bad choice tho! ((:]


physics, oh my dear physics.
you kept me close to you like gravitational force.
you kept me moving on further to love you due to inertia.
and every moment[s], i will think of you,
be it anti-clockwise or clockwise.
i keep you right inside me as we undergo
total internal reflection.
your sound hit me right there,
regardless of the pitch or amplitude.
i love you cause u are like gamma radiation
that penetrate through my stone heart.
i love you cause you are

'PHYSuckICS'!


-whahah! -winks-
'PHYSuckICS'
rawks my socks! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home