Tuesday, July 03, 2007

i think i am a lucky shit! :D

i got a room in kentridge hall and also a placing for the language preparatory placing or smth, LPP in short. so i get to study french and then go to the countries that speak french! :D :D

i am such a lucky girl!!!!
and my scholarship is still under pending. hope they get back to me soon!

holidays are so going to be over. my work in zoo is almost done.
new guides are coming in to take over me.
this is good cos they are able to commit. so unlike me.
i wouldn't mind just going back and be one of the operations assistant.
will miss the zoorific gang loads loads!

transformers is damn nice a show!

i went nightsafari with my dad, sis, aunt and my US cousin.
she's only 15 years old but she's already almost a head taller than me )):
and i took a lot of pictures. my dad is hilarious!!!

and do you know that when you shave away the tiger's fur, you can still see the brown stripes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home