Saturday, April 07, 2007

blessed good friday!

was down for work today and gosh, the zoo was packed with people and MORE people!
the crowd didn't stop till like 4pm!!
i stood so long that my legs were almost giving way!

OH!
i passed my verification test!
and the sale dept people gave me GOOD for my presentation!! :D
not excellent but good is already super encouraging ((:
and 2 of them (out of 5) wrote that annie is such a sweet cutie!!

HAHA! my ego's bursting!

athiyah, being an angel as always set a a shop blog and i sorta asked her to invite me to be her co-partner!
so people, pls support me!
http://theshine-love.blogspot.com
the shine-love blog!!
customisations of shoes and bags are still available!!

i'm going out with affairde tomorrow!
miss her like mad!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home