Thursday, January 05, 2006

you need to brush up on your language.
learn more.
cos' you are slowly killing me.

arghhhhhhhhhh!

anw, i heard some news today.
you know, i'm like a sponge.
but apparently, some news get to me slower.

i don't feel like judging this news lah. i mean, do i really care?
not really.
i'm just feeling a little disgusted, disappointed and it sorta arouse my curiosity,

exactly how far would a person go to get reach their aims/desires?
it's rather frightening to see people fighting, competing or whatsoever to acheive some of their sinful desires. they go to all extent, ignoring other people's feelings, brushing aside all moralities. In this dog eat dog society, it's almost a common sight for all these shit to happen.
and the most frightening fact is that this competitive mindset can be seen in young children in our present age.
kinda sucks anyway.
all the best to you.

school is fine when there's not much interaction with a lot of people.
i would rather keep myself in my own safety nest.

for now, happy will mean not depressed.
cos' I AM HAPPY STILL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home