Monday, October 10, 2005

i love my MUMMY now! ((:
i really love spending time with my mummy now.
maybe not on a large scale tho, cos' she DOES gets on my nerves.
especially when we go shopping.
HAHA!

money is all that matters to all the parents.
alright. this is a hasty generalisation.
perhaps to those more miser parents -stares at my mum-
but you see, she's willing to spend only 3bucks on her lunch and gave me 10bucks for mine.

that's why i love my mummy ((:

she may be a little old fashioned, traditional or whatever.
and truthfully, she's one of the few women i know that doesn't really care about how they look.
SHE'S LIKE HIGHLY UN-SELFCONSCIOUS as compared to me.
((:

ilovemummy :D
-beams-

i used to be so liberal and wild. i love to hang out late at nights.

when one grows up, she gets more freedom and the more she enjoys it.
but ironically, the more freedom i get, the more i wanna kepp myself at home.
perhaps this the only place, i feel safe and at peace with myself.
and at least there's someone who will love me no matter what.

and i will never be upset again.
and i refused to be.

i'm glad GINNYBOBANNIE is picking up her broken pieces.
WELLDONE fellow nienie!


i feel that we should not bring our sadness over to the another year, so before the year ends, we should rearrange everything in order, so we won't look back and think how shit our lives have been.

each year starts with an anticipation and new amazement.
and i try to convince myself this.


`maybe one day, we will really be totally out of each other's path
but the memories are still there,
though it's slowly fading away.


ginbabe: i miss those days with lolli and gummybear, when i feel like a totally crazy schoolgirl. i miss those days of adrenaline rush )): and i miss CRESCENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home