Thursday, October 06, 2005

i have 7 friends in my friendster account that are born on 7oct!
it's like some mass giving birth day lah.


sigh.
my birthday is tomorrow. and the thought of it is killing me.
i used to be so excited when it's nearing my birthday,

but this year, it's so different.

i feel exceptionally
old.


seriously.

i am dreading this day, cos'i'm afraid of disappointment.
yet again
i am dreading this day, cos'i'm afraid of growing up
i am dreading it, cos' i know i hafta grow out of what i've been wallowing in.

i was thinking, what if i only get to live till 34yrs old,
and tmrw, i would have spent half of my life already )):

imagine, at the age of 17, u are like only 4 yrs away from working life and 1 more year to university.
THIS IS LIKE HOW FAST LAH!!

sigh.

i wanna marry peterpan and live in nevernever land )):

nvm. last paper tmrw. and that's something to be happy :D
and rojak outing tmrw! -BEAMS-

iwanna be disappointed no more.
-crosses finger-

`everytime i see a familiar silhouette,
my heart skipped a beat and pause.
wondering if it were you.
everytime i smell hugo,
it brings me back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home