Sunday, September 21, 2003

hie! blogging early in the morning!!! need to go work later. guess WHAT? my manager wants me to be an ambassador for the chicky club thing. OMG!! she thinks i am a kid!!
gotta study real hard. went to my workplace to study for a while before working. sighx. i really miss band! it's like part of my life. playing the instrument at home brings no mood at all! i love the team the spirit!!
something bad happened. not gonna name it out here cause here is no longer safe. sometimes i really hate myself blogging. why am i telling everyone my life. ARGHZ! but i like the way pple go through the HTML scripts. so COOL!!
oh yeah!! yesterday after work. realise 10 chickens were missing. cost around 30 bucks. the manager refused to let us go home cause she knows it's among us--> the culprit. so we searched the WHOLE kfc! i even rammaged through the dustbins. BELIEVE IT? ying vomitted cause the smell was overwhelming. anyway, after a long search. merilyn found it among the bushes behind a tree just outside kfc. i was like 'WADDA' chicken also want to steal!! but after a few thought, maybe the person is desperate. sigh. i dun wanna jump to any conclusion who stole it. anyway missed my last bus. so took yuko's last bus to her house and ran home. around a 10 min walk+run. sigh! can't believe it abt stealing.
hope the culprit will stop.

MISSING CASES IN KFC
1. yuying's $50
2. yuko's $40
3. mdm's earnings $50
4. my wallet.
5. chickens
that's all i know. sighx. no place is longer a safe place!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home